All In Allen Comprehensive Plan Project
Coming SOON - Engagement Events
Come and learn about the Comprehensive Plan and the planning process:
- Community Workshop #1: IVY Tech (Coliseum Campus) - Tuesday, March 17 @ 1-2:30 p.m.
- Community Workshop #2: Metea County Park (Nature Center) - Tuesday, March 17 @ 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Community Workshop #3: Fort Wayne Community Center - Wednesday, March 18 @ 1-2:30 p.m.
- Community Workshop #4: Wayne High School - Wednesday, March 18 @ 5:30-7:30 p.m
Learn more at allinallen.org
Fort Wayne Plan Commission Calendar Change
Effective in June 2018 the Fort Wayne Plan Commission will start the public hearing at 5:30 p.m. instead of 6:00 p.m. The revised calendar can be found here.
Site Plan Routing Review Process
Changes have been made to the site plan review process. A revised checklist and updated process description is located below along with the current application.
Fort Wayne, Allen County, Huntertown and Woodburn Zoning Ordinances
- Allen County Zoning Ordinance - Effective 9-6-2019
- Fort Wayne Zoning Ordinance - Effective 10-10-2019
- Huntertown Zoning Ordinance - Effective 1-1-2018
- Woodburn Zoning Ordinance - Effective 3/3/2018
Considering a New Project?
Our Mission is to provide professional, responsive, efficient and cost-effective government and community services to provide assistance to and improve the quality of life of the people in Allen County.
As of March 3rd 2008 the Fort Wayne Land Use Management and Zoning Department and the Allen County Department of Planning Services became one department. Our office hours are Monday thru Friday 8:00 AM till 5:00 PM. If you have questions about the new permit or about changes to department processes please contact our office at (260) 449 - 7607.