Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2018. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Should a session be canceled, notice will be provided as soon as the information is available.
Commissioners' Legislative Session
10:00 a.m., Friday, June 15, 2018
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Presentation of Civil Service Award: Bryan Christie
- Consider approval of the minutes of June 8, 2018.
- Consider approval of agreement between the Board of Commissioners and A-1 Door Specialties for alteration to east secured entrance at the Rousseau Centre.
- Consider approval of Rezoning Petition #REZ-2018-0008 to rezone 24.2 acres on the west side of the 7700 to 7900 blocks of Schwartz Road from A1/Agricultural to R1/Single Family Residential for an 89-lot single family residential subdivision.
- Consider approval of Supplemental Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and A & Z Engineering, LLC for Kress Rd Cul-de-sac, Project # 1300118; in the amount of $34,000.00 (increase).
- Consider approval of Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and DLZ Indiana, LLC for a feasibility study for a grade separation between Ryan Rd and Norfolk Southern Railway for the Local Trax Application, in the amount of $34,000.00.
- Consider approval of Interlocal Agreement between the Board of Commissioners and the following for miscellaneous services, consultation services and materials: a. Town of Monroeville b. Town of Grabill
- Consider approval of right of way dedication from Antwerp Exchange Bank for right of way dedication on Thimlar Rd.
- Consider approval of amendment to Joint Oversight Permitting Board interlocal agreement between the Board of Commissioners and City of Fort Wayne.
- Consider approval of claims submitted for payment.
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of June 15, 2018.
- Comments from the Public
- Motion to Adjourn.
Allen County does not discriminate because of disability in the admission to, or treatment or employment in, its programs or activities. The Human Resources Director has been designated to coordinate compliance with nondiscrimination requirements contained in Section 35.107 of the Department of Justice regulations. Information concerning the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the rights provided therein, and Allen County's ADA policy is available from the ADA Coordinator. Suggestions on how the County can better meet the needs of persons with disabilities may be submitted to the ADA coordinator at: Human Resources Department, 200 East Berry Street, Suite 380, Fort Wayne, IN 46802, or by phone at (260) 449-7217.